||82 Mazisi Kunene Road
||PO Box 2230,
||031 204 1543
||031 204 1423
Our renal dialysis facility
The modern renal dialysis unit at Life Entabeni Hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art
equipment incorporating the latest technological advancements in renal treatment.
Our unit offers the following:
- A pleasant and tranquil environment where patients can relax while receiving treatment.
- After hours and weekend treatment sessions by arrangement.
- Telephonic support for our patients.
- Close proximity to resident nephrologists.
- Access to a vascular surgeon when required.
We also provide dietetically correct meals and refreshments to suit our patients’
needs. In addition, all meals are freshly prepared and are Halaal certified.
Our renal dialysis services
Our highly skilled and experienced multi-disciplinary team comprises two nephrologists
based at Life Entabeni Hospital, nursing staff and a renal technologist.
We offer the following:
- Acute dialysis
- Chronic dialysis
- Continuous veno venous haemodialysis (CVVHD)
- Close liaison with the Organ Donor Foundation
- Counselling service by psychologists
- Dietetic service
- Pathology services
- Radiology services
- Social work services
|Renal Unit Manager
|Nephrologist(s) / physician(s)
|Dr Suman Maharaj
||031 581 2515
|Dr Ishan Rambali
||031 261 9901